I forgot my PosherAV Account Password
I forgot my Posherva Account Password
Have you forgotten your Posherva account password? No worries! Follow these simple steps to reset it and regain access to your Posherva account.
Navigate to the Password Reset Page
- Open your web browser and go to https://app.posherva.com/forgot-password.
Enter Your Registered Email Address
- On the password reset page, you'll find a field asking for your email address. Make sure you enter the email address you used to sign up for your Posherva account.
- Click on the 'Reset my password' button.
Check Your Email
- After submitting, check the inbox of the email address you provided. You should receive an email from Posherva with instructions to reset your password.
- If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folder. Sometimes, such emails might be filtered out.
Click on the Link in the Email
- Inside the email, there will be a unique link. Click on this link to be directed back to Posherva’s site where you can set a new password.
Set Your New Password
- Once you click the link, you'll be prompted to enter a new password. Ensure your new password is strong and unique for security purposes.
- After setting your new password, click on the 'Save' button.
Login with Your New Password
- Now, return to the Posherva login page and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you face any issues during this process, feel free to contact our support team for assistance.
Updated on: 10/16/2023